Academic Calendar
  Facilities
  News and Announcements
  Old Students Association
  Photo Gallery
  Enquiry
  www.mmvhss.org New Edition
 

Learning is both the grip of a domain of knowledge and a practice of mind. An efficient teacher generates both from his students.

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge - Albert Einstein

   
  Madrassathul Muhammadiya is an educational institution founded by three noble and generous merchants of Calicut namely as   Kamakkantagath Kunchammed Koya Sahib,koyappathody Muhammed Kutty Sahib and Haji V Ali Baramy Sahib.


The school started as a middle school on 5th October 1918 with two teachers and nine students. Till 1928 it was a middle school in calicut. The education that the Govt and local bodies impart to the mapla children was only elementary .It was a feeder school for high schools and secondary schools functioning at other areas of calicut.Third form was the highest class in the school till 1928.Inorder to fulfill educational needs of the society beyond elementary level the management decided to start a high school in the year 1929 and on the June 4th of that year IVth form was started. But this high school existed only for two years due to stringent education rules and the management decided to discontinue the high school..

 

In1947, IVth form started and in subsequent years next higher classes started functioning and in 1950 first batch of SSLC students appeared for SSLC exam. In 1995 vocational higher secondary courses started in the school. The courses for the VHSE are RAC and MRDA. In 2000 three batches of higher secondary classes started functioning with two Science batches and one Commerce batch.

 

   
 
   
   Concept by QuBE

   2006 all rights reserved www.mmvhss.org